George & Martha’s American Grill in Morristown is teaming up with Fossil Farms for a menu of wild game. Thursday October 19 will be the day where you can dine on some fantastic cuisine. A 5-coarse dinner will be served those who purchase tickets for this event.
* Venison Tartar – Bone marrow, crostini, cornichon, blueberry lemon aioli and
serrano peppers. Paired with the “Smoking Bubbles” cocktail – Mezcal, Prosecco,
muddled juniper and basil.
* Wild Boar “Stroganoff” – Homemade egg noodles, Hen of the Wood mushrooms,
roasted beet puree, thyme and buttermilk ricotta. Paired with Monte Antico Tuscan
* Chicken Fried Hops & Flaps – Crispy frog leg, buttermilk fried quail, parsnip
puree, pickled turnips and country gravy. Paired with a Magnify Brewing Company
* Roasted Goose Breast – Chestnut and pheasant sausage stuffing, cauliflower
three ways and foie gras gravy. Paired with the “Cognac Sour” cocktail – Remy
VSOP, walnut liquor, fresh lemon and egg white.
* Foie Gras & Chocolate Mousse – Candied duck bacon, whipped lardo, blueberries
and orange. Paired with the “Digestifs in Ice” cocktail – Amaro, Campari, fresh
lemon, cold brew coffee and sea salt.
Each of the above will be pared with a unique beer, wine or cocktail choice to compliment the dish.
Tickets to the event are $79.00 and can be purchased through this link, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/george-marthas-wild-game-dinner-tickets-37875275970
- 5-star rating for excitement as the event has not occurred yet.